Saturday, March 14, 2009

Science and Spirituality: Question of the Millennium

Wow, something has really gotten a hold of me. I've started to work on my website www.quantumcafe.net now, since I've kind of been ignoring it for the past couple of years. Interesting that I see now the my subject matter is just as important, if not more important than it was when I started several years ago. The question of science and spirituality is the question of the millennium. And now with the economic crisis, people will be seeking answers and change in their lives more intensely than before. As I've said before, I think this is a good thing, although difficult for many. It is a necessary re-working of ourselves to a better, higher way of being.

I'd call it a dimensional shift that is happening, and the urgency of it is beginning now. The dying away of old patterns and ways of being, for example our corrupted way of over-extending banking credit (causing the credit crisis). And just yesterday, President Obama was asking people to get back to the basics, to embrace core economic values. But what may be truly needed in addition, is an opening up to a more subtle being within ourselves. I believe the process we are going through is greater than what the cable news networks are capable of reporting. Are we ready, as the human society to embrace a new reality, a new dimension? This is just a preview of coming attractions.

No comments: