Friday, May 15, 2009

Been Working Hard on New eBook. Meditation is in Order

I have to stop today and take a day to just be conscious. It's kind of a balance between work and the soul. It seems very necessary for me to take time to just be, to meditate, to attend to the smaller details of life like washing my clothes or watering the plants.

All this week I've been spending my days working on publishing my new eBook How 2 Sell on Amazon.com. I've also published it on lulu.com so it can be purchased as a paperback. I've created the web pages for it, the paypal links, etc. Kind of exhausting. I want to let people know its available, but that seems to be the daunting part.

I do believe in the book. I am sharing a lot of personal information about what I've learned being an Amazon seller for many years. It should be of value to anyone interested in this topic. I guess it is a kind of niche market.

But today, I'm just going to give it a rest. I don't meditate as much as I could benefit from so, I'm taking time to do that today. Seems like there is never enough time in the day. Cooking, going to the gym, cleaning, social engagements... my days are very full. Not to mention practicing the Art of Attraction, which is a class I'm taking given by Rich German.

Oh, and don't forget to take time to blog.

No comments: