Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Eclipse Energy - Choose Your Direction

I'm working with and applying what is now popularly known as the Law of Attraction. Previously I've been calling it conscious creation, but it is using the same principle. That is what we think about and feel is what we bring into our experience. It is how we create our reality. It is an expansive learning time for me. One of the lessons for me is not just on the visualization process and feeling good about what it is that we want, but to also to be clear to choose that which we want. You have to be aware that life may present options for you that are not in alignment with what it is that you are truly wanting. We easily fall back into our all familiar paradigms and unconscious programming. For example if all we know is working an hourly wage job to make a living, we might find a job tempting. But on the other hand, if we are firm and committed to our vision, to living in alignment with our highest self, we might just say no to the job! As Jack Canfield says, we have to learn to say no to the good, so that we can say yes to the great!

The eclipse energy is a time of accelerated change and transformation. (One of my earlier blog entries goes into further detail about eclipses.) I believe right now, this month with the eclipses and the spring equinox happening, it is an opportunity for transformation. Is there some dream or vision that you have for yourself? Is there a change in your life that you've always wanted to make but were afraid to do so? These energies this month may present opportunities for you to do so. It is important to have faith in our selves, in our core true happiness. Choosing an old pattern again maybe a sign of a depressed person, someone not feeling very hopeful or happy. But the person who is more in tune, or in alignment with their higher selves will feel a sense of confidence to move in the direction of their dreams. Meditation can help, as I found new inspiration in my meditation this morning. By letting go, and simply being we invite in the possibility of inspiration on how to most effectively follow our bliss.

There is a global shift happening. I believe it is true. Many of us already have one foot in the door, and are holding it open to allow others to come through. In that, I see myself coming to a point of fruition. For much of my life I sought an understanding of who I am and what it is that I'm supposed to do. Now it seems to be manifesting. It feels right as I hold on to my personal vision as someone who is a counselor, teacher, mystic and writer. I'm saying no to that which is not me, and saying yes to following my bliss. Nothing else could be more true.

No comments: